Bethenny Frankel Claims She Heard About Erika Jayne's Legal Trouble Years Ago: 'Everybody Knew' (Meredith Nardino/Us Weekly)1h4m Meredith Nardino / Us Weekly: Bethenny Frankel Claims She Heard About Erika Jayne's Legal Trouble Years Ago: ‘Everybody Knew’ … Nothing gets past a Housewife. Bethenny Frankel claimed she's known about Erika Jayne's legal
- 1h59m Humans living on the Atlantic coast of what's now Morocco were making clothes from animal hides between 120,000 and 90,000 years ago, according to a new study.
Uganda Airlines launches fundraising drive to build decent homes for two elderly Ugandans who helped poor school boy 24 years ago2h8m As scriptures say ‘Happy are those who are merciful to others; God will be merciful to them!’ Mzee Wilson Dhabangi and Rebecca Mukyale are now reaping from the good deeds they rendered to a then poor young boy Henry Mutebe 24 years ago.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Published 6 hours ago Republicans may abandon infrastructure bill because Pelosi 'linked' it with reconciliation2h15m The democrats political tricks are being seen and the GOP will not go with it Republicans may abandon infrastructure bill because Pelosi 'linked' it with reconciliation: GOP Rep. Johnson As Democrats charge ahead with writing their massive $3.5 trillion spending bill... Click to expand... HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Published 6 hours ago Republicans may abandon infrastructure bill because Pelosi 'linked' it with reconciliation
Fossil reveals a bird with long, flashy tail feathers that lived 120 million years ago | Chicago News3h48m Modern sunbirds also have long tail feathers. (Jason Wextine / Field Museum) (CNN) — Scientists discovered fossils of birds that lived 120 million years ago. And it certainly had talent, including an unusually long tail feather. According
- 3h52m Tracks on the 'Matalascañas Trampled Surface', which was preserved near the city of Huelva, Spain, were analysed by researchers led from the University of Lisbon.
- 4h7m The Federal Government awarded a N32bn contract for the 82KM Alkaleri-Futuk road project in Bauchi State in 2019. Two years down the line, the road is still in its dilapidated state. However, the Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, during the road inspection, has stated the North-East Development Commission to intervene in the reconstruction of the Read More
- 4h9m Scientists have uncovered the fossil of a bird that lived 120 million years ago, and it definitely had flair, including unusually long tail feathers. These flashy feathers probably didn't help the bird achieve aerodynamic flight, but they might have helped him find a mate, according to new research.
- 4h32m USC could have had Urban Meyer two years ago. He was there for the taking. But a new school president, trying to clean up the school's sudden Hollywood-tabloid image, passed on the chance. Fans wanted him, and the buzz was always that h
- 4h45m Bethenny Frankel said she knew about Tom Girardi’s issues years ago. Pic credit: Bravo Bethenny Frankel dropped a bombshell on her podcast listeners when she revealed that she knew about Erika Jayne and Tom Girardi’s financial issues fo
- 5h22m Archaeologists have found ancient bone tools in the Contrebandiers Cave in Morocco that they believe were used to work leather and fur into garments between 90,000 and 120,000 years ago.