Man Utd ‘make contact with Barcelona over Ousmane Dembele transfer as Solskjaer looks to add for Prem title push’1h16m MANCHESTER UNITED have reportedly opened talks over a transfer swoop for Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele. The 24-year-old has struggled to make an impact at the Nou Camp since his big-money arrival from Borussia Dortmund in 2017 due to injuri
- 1h33m FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Turkish club Kayserispor to sign attacking midfielder Emre Demir on a five-year deal running to 2027. The Catalan giants will pay an initial 2 million euros (2.3 million dollars) for the 17-year-o
- 1h37m Barcelona's ongoing crisis keeps getting worse, with the team unable to win on the field and the club's players, coach and president growing increasingly at odds. Barcelona was held to … Click to Continue »
- 1h48m FC Barcelona president Joan Laporta has warned coach Ronald Koeman that 'if decisions have to be taken, we will take them'. The Dutchman is under growing pressure following a slow start to the campaign that has seen Barca drop points to Athletic Bilbao and Granada in their opening four La Liga games. They have also Read More
- 2h10m Barcelona extend their winless streak to three matches as Cadiz share La Liga spoils with a 0-0 draw.
- 2h47m The embattled coach was even dismissed in the dying seconds for dissent after Sergio Busquets had kicked a second ball that was on the pitch into an opposition player
- 3h8m Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman was sent off late on as his side were held 0-0 by lowly Cadiz in La Liga.
In this country they send you off for nothing!' - Barcelona boss Koeman blasts referee after receiving red card in Cadiz draw3h8m The Dutchman has criticised the lead match official for sending him off in the final stages of the La Liga clash
- 3h8m Goal takes a look at the biggest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and around the world
- 3h13m Ronald Koeman is under pressure at Camp Nou after overseeing poor performances against Bayern Munich and Granada - and the writing is on the wall as tempers boiled over in Barcelona's latest match
- 3h55m Frenkie de Jong was sent off in the 65th minute for the Catalans who held on for a point but extended their winless run to three matches.