- 1d The following article, Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar Sponsors 10-Year Immigration Moratorium Bill, was first published on Big League Politics. Gosar is one of the few Republicans who understands the importance of addressing immigration. Co
- 1d The Prime Minister’s whole time and attention is devoted for the protection of the Muslims. I yield to none, not even to the Prime Minister, in my desire to give the Muslims of India the utmost protection wherever and whenever they stand in need of it. But what I want to know is, are the Muslims the only people who need protection? Are the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the Indian Christians not in need of protection? What concern has he shown for these communities?
- 4d Bill could mean 10 years in prison for LGBTQ+ people and those who support their rights Draft anti-gay legislation submitted to Ghana’s parliament could propose up to 10 years in jail for LGBTQ+ people as well as groups and individuals wh
- 20d 10 Ways to Save on Your Electric Bill In The Summer is a post originally published on: Everything Finance - Everything Finance - Its all about Money! It is officially summer and as the temperatures begin to soar, so will our electric bills.
Reviving Bill C-10: CRTC Re-Opens Data Gathering Plans To Require Disclosures from Internet Streaming Services21d Bill C-10 may be dead for now (Senate discussions on returning during the summer will reportedly not include the bill), but CRTC Chair Ian Scott has signalled a willingness to move ahead with Bill C-10-like policies. In fact, even without l
- 24d From the Isle of Music, July 4-10: This week, our guest is Maikel Dinza, winner of the Popular Dance Music category in this year's Cubadisco for his album Manigua. The broadcasts take place: For Eastern Europe but audible well beyond
The Senate Bill C-10 Debate Concludes: “I Don’t Think This Bill Needs Amendments. It Needs a Stake Through the Heart.”27d The Senate Bill C-10 debate wrapped up yesterday with several speeches and a vote to send the bill to committee for further study. Given that the Senate declined to approve summer hearings for the bill, the earliest possible time for the st
- 28d In a day that started with Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault urging the Senate to focus on passing Bill C-10, Senators from across the political spectrum again signalled that they believe that Guilbeault's bill requires exten
The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 94: Former CRTC Vice Chair Peter Menzies Reflects on the Battle over Bill C-1029d The Liberal government strategy to push through Bill C-0 bore fruit last week as the controversial Broadcasting Act reform bill, received House of Commons approval at 1:30 am on Tuesday morning. Bill C-10 proceeded to receive first readin
- 33d The House of Commons may have adjourned for the summer (and likely longer given speculation about an election call), but the Senate plans to keep meeting until next week as it seeks to wrap up several bills, most notably the government'
- 34d The post Senator pledges to stop Bill C-10 following Liberal “kangaroo court” vote appeared first on The CANADIAN REPORT.
- 34d The federal government has passed Bill C-10, which posits new rules for streaming services such as Netflix, Spotify, and YouTube, in the House of... The post Bill C-10 aimed at regulating streaming services in Canada passes in House of Commons first appeared on BetaKit.