- 1d Mikel Arteta can now build for the long-term around the two outstanding young talents in his Arsenal team - playmaker Emile Smith Rowe, 20, and England's Euro 2020 star Bukayo Saka, 19.
- 4d Could the two players be teammates at the Emirates this coming season?
- 5d THE FUTURE is looking bright for England with five young Lions leading the bookies’ market to win the PFA Young Player of the Year award next season. Phil Foden scooped the award last season after transforming from a young prospect to a k
Ex-Arsenal star Mesut Ozil sends touching message of support to Bukayo Saka after England star’s Euro 2020 racism hell5d MESUT OZIL shared kind-hearted words about Bukayo Saka following sickening online racial abuse aimed at the England starlet after his Euros 2020 penalty miss. The ex-Gunners playmaker revealed he “felt very much” for his former Arsenal
- 5d Ozil, who played alongside the youngster at the Emirates, sympathised with the forward and said he deserved respect for having the courage to step up for his country.
Mesut Ozil sends message to former Arsenal team-mate Bukayo Saka over Euro 2020 penalty miss and racist abuse6d 'To take on the responsibility of an entire nation as a young player – respect.'
- 11d Bukayo Saka has spoken out for the first time since missing a penalty in England's Euro 2020 final defeat to Italy, claiming that he knew instantly that he would be targeted by racist abuse.
- 12d England's Bukayo Saka said he "knew instantly the kind of hate" he was going to receive after his miss in the penalty shootout in the Euro 2020 final.
- 12d Arsenal midfielder ‘knew instantly’ the abuse he would faceRashford, Sancho and Saka all targeted after Euro 2020 finalThe Arsenal and England midfielder Bukayo Saka has urged social media platforms to step up their efforts to stamp out
- 13d The three black footballers were racially abused online after they missed penalties in a shootout. A mural of Rashford was also defaced in a 'racially aggravated' act of vandalism.
- 14d Saka was left heartbroken after seeing his spot-kick palmed out by Gianluigi Donnarumma, with the Three Lions' stellar campaign brought to an end in the cruellest of fashions at Wembley.
- 15d Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland has hit out at the racist abuse aimed at England's spot-kick takers who missed in their side's Euro 2020 final defeat by Italy.