Caitlyn Jenner gets support in governor race from just SIX percent in poll as she tries to take Dem Gov Newsom's job1d CAITLYN Jenner received just six percent support from voters in a new poll as she tries to take Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom’s job. Mark DiCamillo, director of the UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll, said: “There doesn
- 1d The single-digit support was surprising given the amount of press coverage her run has received
- 1d California Republican gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner this week gave an interview to CNN's Dana Bash in which she was criticized for saying that she's "kind of" a Republican (when she is registered as one) and that she didn't vote in
- 1d Lanhee J. Chen writes if candidates like Caitlyn Jenner want to be competitive against California Gov. Gavin Newsom, they should take the time to explain how -- specifically -- they would govern differently from him.
As California posts America's best COVID numbers, Newsom's approval rises ' and Caitlyn Jenner's recall hopes sink1d As California posts America's best COVID numbers, Newsom's approval rises ' and Caitlyn Jenner's recall hopes sink
- 1d This still-young century has been filled with improbable outsider candidacies, from Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura as governors to the just-completed presidency of a billionaire mogul turned reality star
- 2d She hopes to repeat Schwarzenegger’s success as a celebrity running to replace the governor. Polls suggest it’s not workingCaitlyn Jenner hopes to pull the same trick as Arnold Schwarzenegger: snatching away the governorship of bluer-th
- 2d The CA gubernatorial candidate told CNN she "couldn’t get excited about" Election Day, but records show she did vote
- 2d Caitlyn Jenner wants to be governor of California but she took a pass on voting on some of the state's most critical issues last year, from worker rights to taxes and affordable housing to affirmative action. Or did she?
- 2d California gubernatorial candidate and celebrity Caitlyn Jenner reiterated her support for the border wall in a statement Tuesday
- 2d California recall candidate Caitlyn Jenner told CNN in an interview that aired this week that she did not vote in the 2020 election, but public records from the Los Angeles County Registrar-Record show that she did cast a ballot in the cont