- 19m The Department of Health did not report deaths from COVID-19 today on its new portal covid19datos.salud.gov.pr, where it updates the metrics it monitors on the pandemic on a daily basis. The agency did report 112 confirmed cases of the virus. Regarding hospitals, there are 102 hospitalized people, a number that represents 90 adult patients and ... Read more The post Health Department does not report deaths from COVID-19 appeared first on Archynewsy.
- 23m Coronavirus cases have remained extremely low in NYC schools during the summer session, ongoing test results show.
- 24m The German daily managed to “gain the access of a fictitious pharmacy owner to the DAV server” with the help of professionally forged documents “and thus generate two vaccination certificates. For this reason, the establishments are now undergoing inspections. However, information on other unauthorized accesses has not yet emerged, the DPA agency said. Handelsblatt stated ... Read more The post German pharmacies no longer issue covid passports. Because of the security g
- 26m A snow leopard at the San Diego Zoo has tested positive for the coronavirus
- 26m Ray Wilborn’s first training camp with the Green Bay Packers will begin on the COVID reserve list. The team placed the first-year linebacker on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday. The team will not reveal whether Wilborn tested positive or was in close contact with an infected individual. The Packers signed Wilborn to a futures deal in January. He spent time with the Atlanta Falcons and Pittsburgh Steelers after going undrafted out of Ball State in 2020. A converted safe
Australia COVID LIVE updates: NSW Police open probe into lockdown protests; federal government to buy 85m Pfizer booster doses27m Protests highlight lockdown unrest as COVID-19 infections continue to rise in NSW; Victoria on track to end lockdown as scheduled.
Violent anti-lockdown protests erupt across Australia after harsh restrictions enforced over 179 daily Covid cases29m ANTI-LOCKDOWN protests have erupted in Australia after new Covid restrictions are introduced following a further 179 cases. Tens of thousands of maskless protestors are in Melbourne and Sydney, amid fears the rallies could increase spread o
- 32m A year after they were postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Olympics kicked off in Tokyo, Japan-- but not without controversies. The opening …
- 36m Over one million doses of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine donated from the United States arrived Saturday in Tanzania.
- 36m Honestly, I’m not certain. But I’m sure she respects medical science and would have been much more receptive to the advice of qualified experts. I doubt she would have emphasized maintaining economic growth over limiting the spread of disease to the degree that Donald Trump has. I’m just curious as to what others think.
- 36m To begin, some heavy reading is unfortunately required. Unfortunate, as very few will, and less will then understand the technical material, but it's quite a good read. Regardless, start here: Mainstean media, Lightly technical, mostly politics and personality aspects of the story: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins Key read, story laying out the technical evidence for a lab leak of a manipulated coron