- 7h23m Portal focuses on some of the bigger issues behind the flare-up in violence in May 2021.
- 1d Ramallah/PNN/ Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh has urged United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to put Israel back on the annual list of groups violating children’s rights against the backdrop of the Israeli war in May on the besieged Gaza Strip. The premier of the Palestinian Authority (PA) made the call on Monday, during a weekly … التدوينة Palestine prime minister urges UN to put Israel back on list of children’s rights abusers ظهرت
- 2d In her recent article on the new cabinet of Israel Ariel Gold excellently dispels the myth of a possible path that may be taken by Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, especially with regards to the condition of the Palestinian people. The new cabinet is likely to continue with the established hostility towards any peaceful settlement with Palestinians, occasional battles with More The post Solidarity, Not Bourgeoisie Interests, Will Lead to Peace in Israel/Palestine appeared
- 2d Where did the mainstream media report the major atrocities taking place in Israel and occupied Gaza? Of course, we heard about the bombing and destruction of the building housing Associated Press and Al-Jazeera and numbers killed, but we haven’t heard much about the “roof knocking,” the targeted killing of Palestinian doctors, the purposeful destruction of the COVID-19 lab in Gaza, the “squatting” of non-Arab Israelis (many of whom are American citizens) in Arab-Isr
Unwilling or Unable? The International Community’s Failure to Hold Israel Accountable for the Ongoing Apartheid in Occupied Palestine2d [Ahmed Abofoul is a Research Assistant at Kalshoven-Gieskes Forum on International Humanitarian Law and a Guest lecturer of Public International Law at Al-Azhar University – Gaza. He worked as a Research Assistant to Dr. Robert Heinsch and Dr. Giulia Pinzauti in submitting their amicus curiae observations in the Situation in the State of Palestine to the Pre-Trial Chamber I of...
- 6d Israeli District Court of Jerusalem is to look into the forced displacement of four Palestinian families from Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah on 2 August, Arab48 reported yesterday. The court hearing comes following last week's High Cou
- 6d Pro-Palestine protester explains the 'horrors' he witnessed when he was in Israel and why he is taking extreme lengths such as climbing to the top of a crane, to advocate for peace for Palestinians.
- 7d I discussed Israel-Palestine with Aaron Harris on the Mises Caucus’s Decentralized Revolution podcast. Watch and listen here.
- 8d CAIRO, June 15. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden will try to get Moscow’s support when it comes to the resolution of the Palestine-Israel conflict during the upcoming meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Abdel Bari Atwan, Editor-i
- 8d Without proper, accurate and courageous understanding and depiction of Israeli settler colonialism and Palestinian resistance to it, Israel will continue to oppress Palestinians while presenting itself as the victim.
Whither Palestine? Whither Israel? After the Violence Spike, After the Abraham Accords, After Netanyahu [Prefatory Note: This post covers the changing circumstances in Irael/Palestine over the course of the last six weeks. It takes the form10d Whither Palestine? Whither Israel? After the Violence Spike, After the Abraham Accords, After Netanyahu [Prefatory Note: This post covers the changing circumstances in Irael/Palestine over the course of the last six weeks. It takes the form of responses to questions posed by the political economist, journalist, and author, C.J. Polychronious, and was published in Truthout […]