- 48m At least half a dozen campuses have now seen groups of college sports fans in loud “F&@* Joe Biden!” chants. Alabama St, Auburn, and Virginia Tech among others. So is this just a college fad of “daring rebellion” or a troubling sign
- 1h24m The president directed OSHA to write a rule requiring employers with at least 100 workers to force employees to get vaccinated or produce weekly test results showing they are virus free.
- 1h50m Joe Biden has extended the invitation for Boris Johnson to join him at the White House next week, according to US media.
WATCH: ‘That Fella Down Under’: US President Joe Biden forgets Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s name2h38m At a conference to announce a new security partnership to counter China, President Biden forgot the Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison's name. Very sad. How long is America going to keep pretending that this cracked pervert is som
- 2h54m Smart move, the less that America sees of Biden in real time, the better for Biden. President Biden joined by Obamas and Clintons at Ground Zero ceremony Biden didn't speak at the ceremony in New York - as he chose to release a video Friday sharing his reflections instead.
- 3h28m Polls put Trump's approval rating below 39% at certain points
Celeste Drake, the first person in US history to oversee the government's Made in America plans, says Joe Biden wants to fix our broken supply chain and make more critical products in the USA.3h46m Celeste Drake, the first person in US history to oversee the government's Made in America plans, says Joe Biden wants to fix our broken supply chain and make more critical products in the USA.
- 4h16m Breitbart U.S. President Joe Biden appeared to forget who he was talking to Wednesday night when he looked away from [READ MORE] The post Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ appeared first on The Savage Nation.
- 4h38m President Biden’s narrative of the inevitability of the United States military’s tail-between-its-legs evacuation of Afghanistan last month took a blow Tuesday when Army Gen. Austin Miller, former commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan
- 4h49m ospelpreacher1: 1:45pmWONDERFUL JOE: Did Joe Biden forget Austrlian Prime Minister Scott Morrison's name? Bizarre moment US President thanks 'that fella Down Under... pal'US President Joe Biden appeared to forget Scott Morrison's name while announcing America and Britain will help Australia build a nuclear-powered submarine fleet.The prime minister joined Mr Biden and British PM Boris Johnson in a historic three-way press conference to unveil the 'AUKUS
- 5h29m President Biden is set to deliver his plan for raising taxes on higher-earning Americans — while also ramping up IRS enforcement against them — in a bid to level “the playing field” for those in lower income brackets. In delivering his tax-the-rich outline Thursday afternoon, Biden is expected to talk about “leveling the playing field in our economy to bring down costs and ensure that the backbone of the country, the middle class, can finally get a break,” an offi