- 33m Senator Joe Manchin said he was open to passing a major reconciliation bill on infrastructure without Republican support, a process the White House is considering if bipartisan talks fail.
- 1h39m President Joe Biden applauded Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib and Washington Spirit soccer player Kumi Yokoyama for coming out as part of the LGBTQ+ community: ...
- 2h5m President Biden on Wednesday spoke at the funeral of former Republican Sen. John Warner of Virginia, saying he showed that bipartisanship is possible "in the battle for the soul of America."
- 2h11m The president, First Lady Jill Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were spotted wearing masks at the service as well as Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT).
No Labels Poll Reveals Overwhelming Support For 2 Party Infrastructure Proposal In Joe Biden's Home State2h29m WASHINGTON, June 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As bipartisan infrastructure negotiations reach a critical juncture, No Labels decided to ask: What does Delaware think? Delawareans are rarely polled but a new No Labels survey of President Biden's home state revealed: 73% of Delaware ...
Joe Biden May Have ‘Accidentally’ Paid For Hunter’s Wild Night at Chateau Marmont, Including $25,000 to Russian Hooker2h53m In 2018, Hunter Biden “ordered” a Russian hooker named Yanna and asked her to come party with him at the Chateau Marmont, a swanky hotel on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood frequented by celebrities. The Gateway Pundit previously obtained conte
- 2h53m When Catholic bishops in the US voted last week to go forward with a measure that could limit the right of some politicians to receive the Eucharist, or Communion, the move highlighted both the continuing politicisation of religion in Ameri
- 3h32m A White House Fact Sheet previewing President Joe Biden’s Wednesday afternoon speech suggests he will announce increased overwatch of Federal Firearms License holders (FFLs) as part of his response to surging crime. According to the White House, Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) “is announcing a new policy to underscore zero tolerance for willful violations of the law by [FFLs] that put public safety at risk.” What the new policy means in real terms: Absent extraord
House Democrat: Joe Biden ‘Just Sort of Stared at Me’ When I Asked for Support on Election Takeover Bill3h40m Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) said Wednesday President Joe Biden “just sort of stared at me,” when Jones told Biden to be more involved in federalizing elections, where Democrats seek to cancel state voter ID laws and publicly fund political campaigns. Jones “told President Joe Biden their party needed him more involved in passing voting legislation on the Hill,” the Associated Press reported about an event last week in which the two met. “In response? Biden ‘just so
Joe Biden is right about the rise in crime: Blame guns — not police or protesters — for the violence3h53m Conservatives are using crime as cover for ugly race-baiting, but their own lax gun policies are the real culprit
House Democrat: Joe Biden 'Just Sort of Stared at Me' When I Asked for Support on Election Takeover Bill4h8m Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) said Wednesday President Joe Biden "just sort of stared at me," when Jones told Biden to be more involved in the federalizing elections in which Democrats seek to cancel state voter ID laws and publicly