- 8h10m Lewis Hamilton trails Max Verstappen by 12 points in the driver standings
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat, Lewis Hamilton's McLaren, 2022 VW GTI and Golf R: Car News Headlines1d We drove the 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat and found that 710 hp can make a three-row SUV sprint from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds. That speed doesn't come cheap with a price of $89,665 as tested. It's also really loud, and it sucks gas
Lewis Hamilton fears he will be taken to the Max by Red Bull's Verstappen at this week's Austrian GP1d The Red Bull man won at the French GP at Circuit Paul Ricard last weekend, a brilliant victory that his team called right strategically to take him to his third victory of the season.
- 1d Rather than being an internal fight at Mercedes, as was the case in 2016 when it came down to Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg, this is a two-way ruck between two teams and two men.
Lewis Hamilton bracing himself for more misery at Austrian Grand Prix as Max Verstappen looks to open bigger F1 lead1d LEWIS HAMILTON is bracing himself for more misery this weekend in Austria, as Max Verstappen looks to open up a bigger lead in the championship. Verstappen’s victory in France means he now has a 12 point advantage over Hamilton in the tit
- 2d The fault this time round lay with Mercedes' engineers and not the drivers but mistakes are creeping in both in and out of the cockpit and Red Bull are seizing the chance to control the title race.
- 2d Lewis Hamilton expects another tough task to beat Max Verstappen in Austria
- 2d Verstappen is 12 points clear of Hamilton following the opening seven rounds.
- 2d Hamilton claims ‘we had the quicker car’ at French GPVerstappen now holds 12-point lead in world title raceLewis Hamilton and his Mercedes team are expecting Red Bull to maintain their advantage in the coming races after Max Verstappen
- 2d Max Verstappen beats Lewis Hamilton at French Grand Prix to extend F1 title race lead
- 2d Verstappen passed Hamilton on the penultimate lap. But Hamilton would have triumphed had Mercedes not been caught napping by Red Bull's two-stop strategy.
- 3d The seven-times world champion played down the pain of his latest defeat by Formula One leader Max Verstappen in France on Sunday and said the race was a real reflection of Red Bull's pace.