- 20h23m Horner also said Red Bull were still weighing up whether to lodge an official review of Hamilton's 'lenient' sanction and said Hamilton 'did not show the necessary restraint' in his victory celebrations.
Nico Rosberg says fans should enjoy 'generational' rivalry between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen1d Rosberg who retired after beating Hamilton to the title in 2016, believes Verstappen's emergence is vital for the future of the sport and that fans should enjoy the 'generational' rivalry.
Lewis Hamilton crash cost Red Bull £1.3MILLION & left Max Verstappen feeling like he’d gone ‘few rounds with Tyson Fury’1d RED BULL have revealed the full cost of Max Verstappen’s crash with Lewis Hamilton – at a whopping £1.3MILLION. The Dutchman was clipped on his right-rear wheel at 180mph by his title rival at the British Grand Prix, sending him into t
- 1d Mercedes only handed Lewis Hamilton a new deal for 2022 and beyond because Max Verstappen rejected them, says former F1 driver Ralf Schumacher.
- 2d Forbes' top-10 list reveals a few surprises, and also shows that current success isn't everything.
- 2d Lewis Hamilton's move that led to his collision with Max Verstappen at the British Grand Prix was "absolutely in line with the overtaking guide", said Hamilton's team Mercedes.
- 3d Mercedes are now just three points behind Red Bull in the constructors' standings, although Red Bull are still weighing up whether to lodge an appeal against the stewards' verdict.
Dramatic F1 fan footage shows brutal impact of Max Verstappen’s 180mph crash as Lewis Hamilton is blamed for collision4d FAN FOOTAGE of Max Verstappen’s crash during the British Grand Prix on Sunday reveals just how brutal the incident was. Amateur photographers were sat just behind the fence and were scattered with debris as the Red Bull driver crashed int
- 4d Lewis Hamilton believes the Max Verstappen crash could have been avoided if the Dutchman was not as aggressive. He hopes the duo can move on and give each other respect and space.
- 4d Sir Lewis and Verstappen are title rivals in the tightest Formula One Drivers' Championship race in years, and Hamilton narrowed Verstappen's lead to just eight points after winning.
Lewis Hamilton was to blame for Max Verstappen crash at British Grand Prix, claims Bernie Ecclestone4d EXCLUSIVE BY JONATHAN MCEVOY: Bernie Ecclestone believes Lewis Hamilton was to blame for the crash that sent Max Verstappen to hospital during the British Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton's dramatic collision with Max Verstappen makes this F1 title rivalry one for the ages4d NATHAN SALT: As much as Verstappen and Hamilton had exchanged barbs in media sessions and had clashed already this season, Silverstone felt like a hugely significant turning point.