- 1h44m Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal's rivalry, aka "Fedal," is perhaps the greatest matchup in all of tennis history. Here's a closer look at their relationship.
- 2h15m Today's release of Wimbledon seeds has opened up the possibility of a mouth-watering tie early on in the tournament.
- 21h9m The 39-year-old will be searching for his ninth Wimbledon title in the coming weeks.
- 1d Rafael Nadal will not be in action at Wimbledon or the Olympic Games this summer.from Daily Express :: Tennis Feed https://ift.tt/3qgDHb4
- 2d Rafael Nadal is a legend of the tennis world and... The post Nadal’s Birthday To Be Celebrated As National Tennis Day In Spain appeared first on Man's World India.
Novak Djokovic deserves adulation like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, says Swiss ace's former coach2d Novak Djokovic may be the best player of the last decade but he still is not appreciated as much as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
Djokovic tops tennis’ prize money rich list ahead of Federer and Nadal with staggering £106m career earnings4d NOVAK DJOKOVIC leads Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the list of tennis’ top earners having raked in a staggering £106million in prize money. The Serbian star, 34, won his 19th Grand Slam after beating Stefanos Tsitsipas in last weeken
- 4d On Friday, the Royal Spanish Tennis Federation (RFET) approved the proposal to honor Rafael Nadal’s achievements in a unique way. Starting next year, Rafael Nadal’s birthday will be celebrated as ‘National Tennis Day’ in his home country. Celebrating National Tennis Day on Rafa’s birthday, the RFET aims to create a national tennis movement across the […]
- 5d On the heels of his energy-sapping and painful French Open semifinal loss to Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal will miss at least the next six weeks of the summer. Nadal announced on Thursday that he is withdrawing from both Wimbledon and the Ol
- 5d Rafael Nadal won two titles on clay this year, but lost a grueling semifinal match at the French Open to long-time rival Novak Djokovic.
- 5d Dominic Thiem said he wanted to concentrate on Wimbledon and then defending his only Grand Slam title in New York.