- 7h59m Washington-Don’t be fooled by the Republican Boycott threat, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said the Parliamentary Commission investigating the Capitol riot on January 6 was “deadly” with or without Republicans. Declared to undertake “serious” work. Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy called the committee a “fake process” and suggested that participating Republicans could face consequences. … The post Nancy Pelosi is considering appointing Illinois Rep.
- 8h44m WASHINGTON — When Nancy Pelosi raised a glass to Liz Cheney, it was the most unlikely of toasts. Democratic lawmakers and the Republican congresswoman were gathered in the House speaker’s office as the group prepared for the first sessi
- 10h20m The far-right House Freedom Caucus on Friday sent Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy a letter officially requesting he find a way to remove Nancy Pelosi as Speaker.Republicans are both furious and terrified that Speaker Pelosi has mo
Nancy Pelosi’s Archbishop Savages House Speaker Over Her Support of Abortion: ‘Epitome of Hypocrisy’13h35m “Devout Catholic” Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has been issued a sharp rebuke from her home archdiocese following remarks she gave pointing to her own supposedly deep faith in support of taxpayer-funded abortion for poor women. On
- 22h3m The conservative House Freedom Caucus wants House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to be removed from her leadership post in the congressional chamber."We, the House Freedom Caucus, respectfully request that you pursue the authorization of the Hous
Nancy Pelosi's archbishop eviscerates her over abortion support, openly questions her 'devout' faith23h38m Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was put on blast this week by her own archbishop after the pro-abortion politician touted her "devout Catholic" faith while defending taxpayer-funded abortions.What happened?During a news confer
- 1d Former Republican staffer John Pitney said Pelosi and Cheney have "a legitimate shared interest in getting to the bottom of the insurrection."
- 1d They are demanding the House Republican Conference move immediately to 'vacate the chair.' The far-right wing of the House Republican caucus is demanding the party immediately mount a quixotic bid to remove Nancy Pelosi from her position as speaker of the House. They claim the California Democrat is too "authoritarian." In a letter dated July […] The post Far-right GOP lawmakers want Nancy Pelosi removed for 'authoritarian reign' appeared first on Th
- 1d "I feel that God blessed my husband and me with our beautiful family," Pelosi said while arguing that the federal government should spend taxpayer dollars on aborting babies.