Maison Métaphore…Brings Its Latest Designer Collection to The World Through Its New E-Commerce Website1h19m The creative brand explores new markets with the world’s best Japanese manufacturing TOKYO, JAPAN – Media OutReach – 20 September 2021 – Japanese fashion brand Metaphor, directed by Kento Fukatsu, fashion designer and founder, has launched its global e-commerce website with its new brand, Maison Métaphore…. The launch coincides with the release of the brand’s autumn/winter […]
- 2h15m Plenty of things of global importance happened this year, but it will most likely be remembered as the year when the first civilians traveled to space. Only a handful of them got to experience this, and there’s an ongoing debate about the
- 2h20m Cruise fans in search of high-speed thrills have something to look forward to now that Norwegian Cruise Line has revealed the jaw-dropping amenities on board its latest ship, the Norwegian Prima.
- 2h42m The official release date is August 25th, but there's an early access (called closed beta for some reason) that begins on July 23rd for those who pre-ordered. I'm very much looking forward to it despite the fact that it's free to play. Normally I would avoid any F2P MMO, but the genre has hit hard times and you take what you can get, toxic community be damned. I am beyond burned out on FFXIV, GW2, and ESO, so a new Western Fantasy MMO is what I've been waiting
- 3h37m One of the most underrated DJs inside progressive house. Shapov has been a household name for years now. He’s had a steadily rising career. Now, he’s ready to make 2021 the year where he returns as one of the favorites for any festival.
- 3h47m While it may seem as if we have been frozen in time for the past couple of years - the rest of the world has been moving on, with amazing attractions to catch up with once we can leave our shores.
- 3h51m The 7th Anniversary of the HWPL World Peace Summit has successfully concluded this year's event with the progress of international efforts and the plans in promoting peace agenda in the 'new normal' era. The post World Peace Sum
- 4h55m Amid rapid workplace transitions pushed by the COVID-19-led disruption, skills and jobs have been deconstructed. Organizations and their leaders need a new fluid working model- agile human resources department to grasp the job requirements
New Report on The Trillions Boondoggle — “New World Next Week” with James Corbett and James Evan Pilato5h23m By The Corbett Report Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the… New Report on The Trillions Boondoggle — “New… Go to Source Author: Activist Post… Read more
- 5h43m Frustration in Auckland has been rising and the cabinet would have been aware it risked losing the crowd One of the many quotes attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte that he probably never said, was that he preferred his generals lucky, rather t
Once Covid world-beaters, the mood in New Zealand is changing – and Jacinda Ardern knows it | Tim Watkin5h43m Frustration in Auckland has been rising and the cabinet would have been aware it risked losing the crowdOne of the many quotes attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte that he probably never said, was that he preferred his generals lucky, rather th