- 3h26m As NSW inches closer to Freedom Day in mid-October, Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced boozy picnics would be permitted at parks previously considered alcohol free zones.
New NSW Covid lockdown restrictions: update to Sydney, regional NSW and Canberra, ACT coronavirus rules explained2d Gladys Berejiklian has revealed a roadmap out of lockdown for the state, and an easing of restrictions for some parts of regional NSW. Here’s the full list of what you can and can’t do in NSW and the ACTNSW Covid reopening plan and road
- 2d Today host Allison Langdon was left red-faced on Tuesday after her joke about finding a loophole in NSW Covid restrictions fell flat.
NSW Covid update: hotspot restrictions to relax and pools to reopen as NSW has deadliest day of pandemic4d NSW records 1,238 Covid cases and 13 deaths, as premier Gladys Berejiklian announces ‘equalisation’ of rules across SydneyFollow our Covid live blog for the latest updatesNSW Covid vaccination rate by postcode – check your suburbNSW r
- 4d NSW records 1,038 Covid cases on Sunday as premier Gladys Berejiklian announces ‘equalisation’ of rules across SydneyFollow our Covid live blog for the latest updatesNSW Covid vaccination rate by postcode – check your suburbNSW restri
- 5d NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announces an easing of restrictions for Greater Sydney's 12 local government areas of concern from tomorrow.
- 11d [UPDATE] It’s Monday 13 September 2021 and several areas of Regional NSW have come out of lockdown, although COVIDsafe restrictions remain in place. Find the list of locations out of lockdown here. NSW Health says “Parts of regional NSW