- 47d Springboks' captain Siya Kolisi reckoned their knife-edge series win over the Lions will have given the nation something to 'smile about', and admitted it was strange celebrating in front of empty stands.
- 52d The governing body announced on Monday night that Erasmus would be hauled before a disciplinary panel over questioning the integrity of referee Nic Berry during a rogue 63-minute video.
- 52d World Cup-winning Springbok Duane Vermeulen could make a remarkable return for the third test against the British &Irish Lions next weekend as he looks set to win his fitness race
- 56d The visit to South Africa by the British and Irish Lions is a highlight on the international sporting calendar. It only happens every 12 years, and right now the Lions are here, facing the Springboks in the 2nd test this weekend. Boschendal Estate in Groot Drakenstein, one of South Africa’s leading wineries, is the official [...] The post The Springboks &Lions get tasty with Boschendal wines first appeared on Drizzle and Dip.
- 57d EXCLUSIVE - JAMIE ROBERTS TALKS TO BRIAN O'DRISCOLL: With the Lions on the verge of an epic series win, Brian O'Driscoll joined his old mate Jamie Roberts for a chat.
Matt Stevens full of admiration for Gatland's Lions but knows all about forces driving on Springboks59d EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY CHRIS FOY IN CAPE TOWN: He didn't play a Test for the Lions and feels his best chance of earning a cap should have been in 2009, on the last tour of South Africa.
Warren Gatland urges Lions to clinch series glory in second Test and ramps up pressure on Springboks60d CHRIS FOY IN CAPE TOWN: A bullish Warren Gatland has turned up the heat on the reeling Springboks and urged his Lions to clinch series glory in the second Test on Saturday.
- 61d CHRIS FOY: For so many weeks and months, there was a shared goal across the sporting divide, a mutual determination to make this happen; to keep the show on the road in defiance of Covid chaos.
- 62d Having grown up a few hours from Cape Town, Duhan van der Merwe will be back in familiar surroundings on Saturday. He played alongside a handful of the Springboks as a schoolboy.
- 63d South Africa director of rugby Erasmus has been masquerading as a drinks assistant throughout the warm-up games to deliver tactical instructions to his players, who he coached to World Cup glory.
- 108d Frans Steyn and Morné Steyn are in line to experience the rare honour of facing the British & Irish Lions for a second time after being named in a dynamic Springbok squad featuring several Rugby World Cup winners and exciting uncapped players for the Castle Lager Lions Series and Georgia internationals. Mr Mark Alexander, President of SA Rugby, announced the squad on Saturday that will do duty for the first time since the Springboks lifted the Webb Ellis Cup in Japan on 2 No