- 1h22m Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla said here today that India has made its best case on Vijay Mallya being wanted for economic offences and the Indian government has the "best assurance" from...from NDTV News - India-news https://ift.tt/3eOkUzmNEWS INDIA
- 4h20m Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla said here on Saturday that India has made its best case on Vijay Mallya being wanted for economic offences and the Indian government has the "best assurance" from the UK authorities of his extradition to face charges of fraud and money laundering related to unpaid loans to his now-defunct Kingfisher Airlines. During his two-day visit to the UK, Shringla held meetings with Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) offi
- 4h24m During his two-day visit to the UK, Shringla held meetings with Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) officials to review the Roadmap 2030 strategy
- 5h11m Multifaceted actor Antony has starred in a wide variety of films and earned bankable star image in Tamil and Telugu. The 2016 action thriller 'Bichagadu' directed by Sasi established Vijay Antony as a promising star... The post AR M
Most awaited Tamil films of 2021: Thala Ajith's Valimai grabs the top spot followed by Thalapathy Vijay's Beast and Chiyaan Vikram's Ponniyin Selvan
Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com6h19m Due to the pandemic crisis of COVID-19, we saw several Kollywood biggies getting delayed at the box office. While we are waiting to see these movies on the silver screen, Ormax media has shared the list of the most awaited Tamil films of th
Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma ahead of IPO: ‘India in exciting phase of growth; expected to become $5 trillion economy in 5-10 years’6h53m The country is in an exciting phase of growth and the economy is expected to add USD 2.5 trillion in the next 5-10 years, Paytm founder and CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma said on Saturday. "If this country’s economy is USD 2.5 trillion today. In next 5-10 years, you will see another USD 2.5 trillion. It took 70 years for us to make it USD 2.5 trillion … Now only in 10 years all that history will be recreated and doubled. "It’s an amazing, inspiring moment for us to be
- 1d The four segments of the rally, which commenced from four locations of Udhampur, Srinagar, Leh, and Nowshera, converged at Drass 'Kargil War Memorial' to pay homage to the Kargil War heroes.
- 1d Vijay Varma shared a series of ROFL photos, in one of which he can be seen making a face, a scared one, and then one of no expression
- 2d Vijay Raghavan of Brooklyn has written Consumer Law's Equity Gap, Utah Law Review (forthcoming 2022). Here is the abstract: This article is about the views that shape and constrain the development of consumer law. Consider the market for short-term, high-cost...